Challenge Champion 305 TC & Manual
The Challenge Champion 305 continues our well known excellence for innovation, reliability and durability. UHMW gib surfaces and composite bushings require virtually no maintenance for years of trouble-free operation. Standard features such as power soft clamp, air table, digital hand wheel, and automatic false clamp detection reduce operator fatigue and maximize productivity.
The Champion 305 meets the toughest safety standards in the industry today. Light safety curtains, enclosed rear table, two-hand timed non-repeat cut buttons, and a knife safety latch contribute to our UL and CE certification.
The intuitive 10.5" color touch-screen TC Controller allows variable mode data entry, automatic fraction to decimal calculation and unlimited program storage capacity. Clamp mark waste is reduced or eliminated with programmable electronic clamp pressure control per cut. Innovative advances improve the task of program creation through features such as repeat and loop commands, USP port for thumb drive program delivery, network capable hardware with an Ethernet port, label cutting and sheet division tools, and more! The TC system is the first paper cutter controller in the world to recognize common .csv format program files making offline programming simple and easy to implement at any size print operation.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the Champion 305 continues our legacy of providing… assurance you made the right decision.
- Up to 26 cuts per minute
- Virtually maintenance-free design
- Fully-adjustable knife bar gibs (front and rear)
- 30.5" / 77.5 cm cutting width, 4" / 10.2 cm clamp opening
- Hydraulic clamping and cutting
- Line-light cut position indicator
- False clamp plate
- Cast iron and steel construction
- Low-pressure pre-clamping protects operator from injury (less than 66 PSI)
TC Control System Features:
- 10.5" Color Touch Screen control panel
- JDF and network capable hardware
- Electronic Clamp Pressure control
- USB port for simple thumb drive program entry
- Ability to receive .csv files making offline programming and memory storage simple
- Repeat and Loop commands streamline program entry
- Auto-programming features of sheet division and label cutting with animated graphics
- Programmable Clamp pressure per cut
- Automatic Fraction to Decimal Conversion
- Unlimited program storage capacity
- Program Lockout
- Computer Diagnostic Tools
- ANSI safety standard compliant and CE, UL and cUL Listed