Hohner HSB 9.000
Behind its compact dimensions, our “semi-automatic” model conceals a wide variety of functions and outstanding applied expertise. For example, format settings are adjusted without tools which mean efficient and user-friendly work in the shortest possible time; with greatly reduced personnel input, this saddle stitcher can produce up to 9,000 products per hour to meet high quality standards and without any staple misplacement. In addition, the HSB 9.000 is the best in its class with a maximum format of 365 x 350 mm. Loop stitching, as an option, is also no problem for it. At Hohner, your considerations in terms of quality and cost-efficiency are taken seriously and implemented in a user-friendly manner.
- Small format version
- Economical LED lighting for all feeders
- Inline hole punching and die punching
- Capture of production data
- Camera systems (feeder) for quality monitoring (image comparison and barcode)
- Remote diagnostics option and augmented reality for service (incl. video conference tool/Smartglasses)
- Enhanced operating modes (such as variable suction timing in all feeder designs)
- Hohner compensating stacker or other third-party products can be integrated
- Service packages
The advantages at a glance
- Subsequent expansion and adaptation of the system to your individual requirements thanks to a comprehensive modular system (diverse, optional expansion options, ranging from a manual feeder to eight automatic individual feeders for folded sheets horizontally and/or vertically (unique in this class!), automatic cover feeder, teo-up set-up, 2:1 production, staple monitoring, compensating counter stacker and transport system for trim waste)
- Blades connected via a stable frame construction (using a yoke)
- 12 lineal bearings for high precision guidance and extremely long endurance of the knives.
- No staple displacement due to stitching and staple positioning.
- Compact dimensions with a high performance profile therefore less space required.
- Less personnel required.
- Ergonomic, operator friendly feeder height.
- Remote diagnostics option
- Augmented reality for service (Smartglasses)
- Service packages