System 2000 Bookletmaker
The required print volume and quality will determine the appropriate printing method and in many cases the finished booklet has been printed on different print engines and thus needs to be merged.
Also, prints from a digital printers come pre-collated, whereas from an offset press they require sorting or collating. All this is a challenge for the finishing devices in order to keep a good workflow and maintain productivity.
The Morgana System 2000, with it’s versatile configuration and options can manage these challenges efficiently, to give a highly productive solution.
- Air assist feeder unit
- Large LCD programmable display
- Up to 4000 sets per hour in collate mode
- Feed pre-collated sets from digital devices
- Convenient loading stapling head
- 30 x 80gsm sheets, booklets up to 120 pages
- Up to 3000 books per hour
- High quality front edge trimmer unit
- System 2000 Options
- CST2000 Creaser & side slitter unit
- SQF2000 Squarefolder unit for flat spine booklets
- Beltstacker 4000 unit for high volume production